Yes, 2010 has been way too awesome, the title just gotta have a “♥” in it. I recently dug down my facebook wall and found that I also said the same thing for last year:
And because all good things come to an end (or so they say), I am writing the wrap-up for the best year I had (SO FAR). Here are the reasons, in no particular order, why 2010 gained its title:
1. The first five months of 2010 were spent for the best OJT experience EVER.
2. I have been proved that “University Rivalry” is a joke.
3. I kissed Extra Joss, Cobra, and Nescafe 3-in-1 goodbye. Hello, Hyperacidity.
(No photo available for this.)
4. Who’s in the House? JC! 🙂
5. I lost DJ, my ever-so-beloved iPod Nano.
(again, no photo for this one)
6. I got a part-time job, and earned as much as to buy a replacement. iPod Touch, baby!
7. College Scholar (Dean’s Lister) for both semesters! ♥
8. Crutches expertise.
9. Bear’s retirement, and the birth of Chun-Li!
10. I started having two addresses: One in Malate, another in Malolos.
11. …And soon, another one in Bulacan, Bulacan! Our dream house is almost done ♥
12. UP Manila gave me a dose of concerts!
13. Being a part of Kristiyanong Kabataan Para sa Bayan School Outreach Ministry, an officer of KKB-UPM, and Discipleship Trainings and all-nighters at the Youth Center. 🙂
(photos will soon be available, just let me search for them 😉 )
14. Knowing what is the difference between Dancing and Worship.♥
15. Zipline = 60 seconds of pure happiness!♥
16. Riki Flores, the ultimate girl crush ♥
17. CHRISTOPHER JOHN ALANDY-DY TIU! (Say Whut?!) ♥
18. DAVID ARCHULETAAAAAH ♥
*Just had to make a note here: I used to say that I could die once I have met David Archuleta and Chris Tiu. Well, I take that back. Ambilis naman pala ng buhay ko kapag ganun. HAHAHA. 😉
19. Ze Best friends Ultimate Bonding Experience (The best we had in four years! HAHA!)
20. YOU. Just as I said, knowing you is one of those very good things that happened to me this year. True Story. 🙂
For all these things, whether superb and not-so, I have my God to give thanks to. Everything that happened made an experience that wouldn’t have been this great, if not of their presence. Looking forward to 2011’s surprises (Graduation is first on the list, yeah! 🙂 ). Please beat 2010 and again have the title “the best year I had so far”. 🙂 ♥ Cheers to another blessed year! Pislabrakenrol! 😀